1. The License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work (Item) you have selected. Read the rest of this license for the details that apply to your use of the Item.
2. Hix on Rails offers three types of License:
License for Freelancer – You get one access code for Item to use Item on one computer; License for Software House – You get ten access code for to use Item on ten computer, License for Enterprise – You get unlimited access code to use Item on an unlimited number of computer under one company.
3. You are licensed to use the Item to create multiple End Products for yourself or for clients, and the End Product may be Sold.
4. End Product is something that incorporates the Item as well as other things, so that it is larger in scope and different in nature than the Item. For example: the item is an UI Kit and the end product is a website.
5. You can create the End Product for a client, and this license is then transferred from you to your client.
6. You can Sell and make any number of copies of the End Product.
7. You can modify or manipulate the Item. You can combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. You can do these things as long as the End Product you then create is one that’s permitted under clause 3.
8. This license is a “multi-use” license and not a “single application” license, which means that you can use the Item to create more than one unique End Product.
9. You can’t re-distribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications. For example: You can’t license an item and then make it available as-is on your website for your users to download.
10. You can’t use the Item in any application allowing an end user to customise a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. You can use the Item in this way only if you purchase a separate license for each final product incorporating the Item that is created using the application. For example: you can't create a website builder.
11. You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
12. You can’t use an Item in a logo, trademark, or service mark.
13. For some Items, a component of the Item will be sourced from elsewhere and different license terms may apply to the component, such as someone else’s license or an open source. If so, you will find the component identified in the Item’s description page or in the Item’s downloaded files. The other license will apply to that component instead of this license. This license will apply to the rest of the Item.
14. You can only use the Item for lawful purposes. Also, if an Item contains an image of a person, even if the Item is model-released you can’t use it in a way that creates a fake identity, implies personal endorsement of a product by the person, or in a way that is defamatory, obscene or demeaning, or in connection with sensitive subjects.
15. This license applies in conjunction with the Hix on Rails Terms and Conditions. If there is an inconsistency between this license and the Terms and Conditions, this license will apply to the extent necessary to resolve the inconsistency.
16. This license can be terminated if you breach it. If that happens, you must stop making copies of or distributing the End Product until you remove the Item from it.
17. Hix On Rails retains ownership of the Item but grants you the license on these terms. This license is between Joompin sp. z o.o. and You.
End Product – see clause 4
Sell or Sold – Sell, license, sub-license or distribute for any type of fee or charge.
License – License for Freelancer, License for Software House or License for Enterprise
Extended License This license must be purchased if you intend to license, sublicense, redistribute, resell parts of our product as it is or generators built based on it. This is not currently possible in our checkout process. Please contact us at Hix on Rails for more information.